Saturday, February 27, 2010

New Blog Design

I never liked my old blog look....however, I never wanted to take the time to fix it. I like this new look a lot. I love paisley. My husband is still working on the title for me. I love it so far. He is much better at spending time working out the details that I simply don't want to take the time to do. Well, today was a long day and I didn't get to take pics because I was judging a piano festival all morning and way too exhausted after the 3 plus hours of driving to and from the festival and the many hours at the festival. That is pregnancy for you. Besides...it was super overcast........however I can't wait to take some pics. My next blog entry "the new and the old" has a great new addition for my craft room that we purchased last night. Yay!!!!! It replaced the biggest item of stress in my craft room...besides my sewing machine that is totally acting up these days. I really need to have someone look at it. I broke 4 needles last week just trying to do a backstitch on some basic cotton fabric. Horrid!!!

2 comments:

MandM Embley said...

Great to have you back. :) Keep writing!

American Quilter's Society said...

Oh! Can't wait until you come back. Would love to see what you've been working on these last few months!

www.aqsquiltnews.blogspot.com