Thursday, June 30, 2011

Finished! Toomuchery quilt

So i was impatient and found some backing fabric last night for my quilt and quilted it last night with a quick and easy stitch in the ditch. I didn't think that anything more complicated would help enhance this quilt. I sewed the binding on today while I was at work. For the backing I just found some fabric that doesn't necessarily match but something I didn't mind where it went. I actually think it turned out pretty nice. I know that it doesn't look like much more than the quilt did as a top, but it feels sooo much nicer with batting and a binding.
While I was waiting for my friend to come home, I was playing in my friends backyard with Madalynn and she decided that the quilt was a blanket and was playing with it. I just couldn't help but add a picture of the fun that she had with the quilt.Hope that you enjoyed!

No comments: