Sunday, March 15, 2009

Ah.....

So, you know when life just gets really really really busy. Well, I think that mine was that before, but I still was able to keep up with what I was doing. Well, my mother-in-law came in town this weekend, which was great. However, I have so many things that I was going to take pictures of to put on here and in my shop. A free weekend, well, gone. Oh, well. I am going to have to take the time tomorrow to do it. Then it is spring break at the university that I work at this week and I have a morning off. That is going to be very exciting. I have finished quite a lot the last couple weeks. Oh, and some of the baby blankets are soooooooooooooo cute!!!!! I am so excited to see what people think, since I think that I think they are cuter sometimes then they are.

No comments: