Saturday, March 28, 2009

New pics using lightbox

So, I have been trying to best understand my camera in taking pics. I have wanted to show my product on my esty shop to its fullest. Well, last night I asked my brother for help. He sells on ebay and was a power seller for a while until he started helping his girlfriend with her shop. So, I thought that he would have some help. I showed him the pictures that I had already taken. I have to say, I was suprised with the look on his face. He was actually surprized with my pictures and said that they were pretty good. He just didn't like the background. Well I knew that I didn't like it and so I asked him about what I could do. Well, he had a light box that he said I could use. I brought it home this morning and started trying to work with it. Here are some of my new pics? What do you all think?
versus:

2 comments:

MandM Embley said...

The pictures look great Amalie.

Amalie said...

I am learning. Definitely not as good as you.