Friday, April 3, 2009

New News and New Fabric store

Well, if you like fabric then you need to check out this new blog that I am following. Great stuff. I love what is posted on this blog......The Fabric Bar. She has a store on etsy and the prices are reasonable. You can find the link to her etsy shop on the side bar of her blog.

Besides that....I am just running running running between my two jobs and the sewing has definitely slowed down a tiny bit. However, I have been coming home everyday during lunch and talking in the etsy forum, chat rooms and twitter. I was featured as a seller in the forums yesterday and sold a couple blankets. I was sooooooo excited. I am glad to know that my favorite creations are the blankets that sell first. That makes them someone elses favorites in my shop. I am reducing prices on a few blankets today. If you know anyone that is interested send them to Amalie's Armfuls.

I will have more pics tomorrow and check back. To jump my shop, I am going to be giving away a blanket next week. I will keep everyone informed.

No comments: