Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ah, why does it take me so long to find such awesome sites!!

Ok, so I was checking out the crazy mom quilting blog, which by the way I love and you should all check out. Well, I clicked on the link to her feature quilt on Moda Bakeshop. Wow, what a great site. I can't hardly believe that I have not found this before now. I love that they show all of the instructions of each project picture by picture. I have always thought that braided rugs were cool. They have such a great tutorial on how to make one. Hm, I am actually considering making one. How cool would that be!?!

OH, and quilt hanging up in this picture that I found on Cottons 'n Wool, too too too cute!
And last but not least....You should all check out Boutique NutMeg Designs. I love her stuff. I love the colors and the quilts and just everything. It is awesome!!!

No comments: