Thursday, February 19, 2009

The finished products

Here we go, pictures of the finished products. First I have some pictures of two blankets and some burpers that I plan to put on my etsy shop. This one is purple and green. I love those colors and the print is all butterflies. That is probably my greatest weakness. Any material with butterflies and I think that i must have it. Ps. Sometime I don't like blogger. I have the pictures right side up in the file that I upload the picture and no matter what I do they are still sideways. I really like this one. I love ladybugs and the green and red are a great contrast. Here is the batch of burpers with more to come.
Ok, here is the pink and brown wall hanging that I have been working on forever. This first pictures is one right after I quilted it. I know that the circles are not quite even and that is ok. It was my first attempt and I did it free hand. So, I am just excited that I tried and it wasn't awful. The second picture is one of the final product. I took it outside and it doesn't look great. I am going to have to have shayla send me a better picture so everyone can have a really good look at the final product. The pattern has buttons on each one of the white squares, but I liked it on just a few and so, that is what I did.

No comments: