Saturday, February 14, 2009

Brown and Pink Spring Pattern

So, I have been just putting my life in order since coming home from vacation and it just takes time. I cleaned my craft room, went through all the magazines that I have had in a pile. Now I am ready to start working again. So, in my Clotilde magazine I found this pattern. I have enough scraps I think from a ton of different things that I think that I might be able to do this one with what I have. This is excellent since I have determined not to buy any crafty stuff for an entire month. I have to use what I have and finish the projects that i have been posting. I have so many backs to put on different table runners and wall hangings. Oh well. That is how it goes. I also want to start working on my levi quilt. I have collected toooooo many pairs of jeans. Oops, sorry for the rambling. Here is the quilt. Hope that you enjoy.

No comments: