Wednesday, February 18, 2009

New Patterns

Well, so much for not spending anything. I got my connecting threads catalog out of the mail yesterday. I have been wanting to make some wall hangings for every month and season, and well, they had one for spring and the fourth of july. Those are two that I have been looking for something cute. I also needed to order some 505. This is great stuff. I learned about it from one of my piano students. It is a spray that helps baste your layers together when you are quilting on your own machine. I am sooooo excited to try it.

Here is what I am going to make for the spring.
And here is what I am going to make for the Fourth of July. It is sooooooo cute. So, I also finished a couple projects that I have posted in the past. I am going to take some pictures and hopefully when I get home from work tonight i will be able to post them. One of them in the pink and brown box front that I made back in Dec. for a Christmas present. I am going to sew on the buttons today while I am working. And then a couple new baby blankets for my etsy shop. I am so excited. Hope that you enjoy!

No comments: