Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Kind of Finished Project

So, I had a ton of left over fabric from my valentines day wall hanging. (Which the pattern called for 3 times as much as you need. Usually it is a tiny bit more and it is ok with me, but when I make two of the pattern itself and then have enough scraps to make various other things, that is a little too much.) Anyways, my friend Abby had a birthday a couple weeks ago and she loves seasonal decorations so I put the pink material to use that this is what I came up with....I have had this pattern for quite a while. It is put out by Plaid Tidings Stitchery Designs by Krista Heaps and called "Sweet Valentine". I took the picture before I stuffed it because I think that that makes it look better in a picture. I don't like how she has you sew 5 extra inches of fabric together and then you don't use it all. So, I improvised and only used barely more than the cut pieces were and I saved even more fabric for one last project with the material. It is quite a bit bigger than I was thinking that it would be, but that will definitely help you see the stitches really well.

Well, i have two more pillows and a wall hanging on the way in the next couple days. Hope that you enjoy and come back to see more!!

No comments: