Saturday, September 18, 2010

cool quilt blog

I just got a new computer. I love love love it. It is all mine and I don't have to worry about what I put on it. I decided to go through and change Mozilla Firefox and my settings. I downloaded a tool bar called Stumble! Wow......this was a very bad thing for me. You put in the subjects that you would like to search on the web and you click stumble. It takes you to various websites that pertain to your interests. Of course I put in sewing and quilting and Red Pepper Quilts was one of the sites that I stumbled on tonight. I love the various pictures of the quilts that she has. Are they not beautiful? Like this one...I love it!!!!!!!!!!
or this great strip quilt. I love the colors, the fabric and the scallop look on the edge.
Or this oneOh, I just think that they are fun pictures. Hopefully I can finish my million projects and then be able to sew some quilts like these.

Amalie

1 comment:

sillymama said...

Those are truly some beautiful quilts. Maybe someday...