Thursday, June 2, 2011

Shayla's Table Runner

So, as part of my posting recently I have been needing to post pictures of all my projects since I didn't post them this last year. As I was thinking about all my projects, I remembered this table runner and alas I found that I never took a picture of it. So, Shayla was so great and pulled it out for me and let me take a picture yesterday.

This table runner was made from a fat quarter packet I picked up at JoAnn's. They have this little section called fabric central and they have a pattern and then some precut fat quarters, charm packets or jelly rolls that you can use to make the pattern. I love the colors of this table runner so much.
To quilt it, I just did a stitch in the ditch design since it was pretty easy and quick and holds the layers nicely together.

Hope you enjoy.

No comments: