Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Toomuchery quilt

While I was at the store the other day buying safety pins to help me sew the back on my levi/fourth of July quilt and I was looking for a few green fabrics for my whimsical garden quilt. I have scraps for the whole quilt, but I have never really bought green fabrics and there is going to need to be some green for the stems of the flowers.

While I was looking for green fabric I saw something that I could not pass up. The following quilt was made from a panel fabric with added borders. The fabric line is printed by P&B Textiles and is called Toomuchery by Helen Dardik and Lilla Rogers studio. The whole line is awesome!
The whole quilt top took 30 minutes from cutting, sewing on the borders to ironing the finished product. I can't wait until Friday when i have the day off and I can take the time to get everything out of Madalynn's closet and find fabric for the back. Then I will sew it and bind it and it will be a great addition to my living room. I think that it will look great next to my whimsical quilt next summer. Ya, I am pretty much in love with it.

Hope that you enjoyed.

No comments: