Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New creations, new blog lists and more fun!!!

So, I know that I have been doing all sorts of different things on this blog, new materials, new sites, quilts, baby blankets, wall hangings, patterns. Well, I have decided that this is just going to have to become an overall craft blog. I decided that I needed to de-junk on the craft supplies in my closet as my husband and I are looking at the need to move. So, i started making cards. I have to say that this card making think all started when my husband was telling me that he buys me things that, then I don't get around to using them for a while. (That is actually when I really started sewing too.) He bought me a Cricut Machine for my birthday and I acquired some new cartridges for Christmas. I think that I spend more time just messing around with my machine and not working on projects, but that is the fun of having a toy. Making cards is a fast way to use some supplies and yet new and innovative way of thinking for me. This is awesome. I am going to take and add some new lists of the different card sites that I have found and also scrapbooking supplies sites that I have been looking at on a regular basis.

Also, when I get around to posting new pictures, I am going to take a picture of my new serger that I bought for Christmas. This is the most awesome new toy that I have bought and I am sooooooooo excited about it.

1 comment:

coryshay said...

I can't wait to see all your cards!