Sunday, February 11, 2018

Summer dresden in progress

I didn't just spend the last month catching up on posting all the different quilts and projects I have worked on through the past 4 years.  I have also been sewing a ton.  When I cleaned out my fabric shelves in my storage room, I found a bunch of unfinished quilts.  So, I put them in a box and brought them into my kitchen to work on.  This dresden quilt is one of the ones that I found.  I had finished sewing the pieces together on 3 of the 4 dresdens but I had not attached them to the backing and I had not decided on the border fabric or center circles.  I took them to my husband's grandma's house during a visit and I whipped stitched them to the backing.  I think that their progress is turning out super awesome.  Since I took these pictures I have actually added borders and got the backing fabric cut.  I will post pictures when I get some batting and get it quilted. But here is the progress.  The fabric was a line called Riviera from Connecting Threads back in 2008.



Hope you enjoy!!

No comments: