Saturday, December 27, 2008

Bandana Beauties

So, you might have noticed that I am a huge huge!!! fan of bright colored fabrics. I esp. love the oranges, pinks and greens. I found this on Wish Upon a Quilt. They are having a huge sale until the end of the year. Like all material stores they are trying to get rid of their stuff to make way for the new stuff coming in Jan. The collection is called Bandana Beauties from Benartex Studio.

The other fabric collection that I found on there that I really like is called Za Za by Erin Michael. There are a few different paisley one and some matching fabrics. The red on is pictured below.

While they are sale items, the price is now $6.99 a yard. That must mean that they are pretty pricey regularly. I hope that you enjoy these two fabrics as much as me. They are just fun to look at.

No comments: