Sunday, December 7, 2008

Fabric findings

Oh, I was looking for some fabric Rai told me about last night at a family party (fabrics by Joel Dewberry, and they are all home decor ones and very cute!) and I started looking up new sites. I love this fabric! It is from a 3 Sisters collection by Moda called Paris flea market. Argh! I think that this is a must have!Ah! I know that I have told some people about this fabric, but I think that I am going to have to buy it. It is amazing. This is soooooooo me!!!! I love bright fabrics. I don't know why, I just do.

Oh,oh,oh. I go check out Homestead Hearth on the list. They have great sells of designer fabrics. Many of the ones that you can't order anymore are only $4 a yard. The Jelly Rolls oh their discount list are only $20 or cheaper. Normally they are $60 or more expensive.

Also, you need to check out Purlsoho. This is seriously a fun site. It is all designer stuff, but a good selection all in one spot. It isn't as huge a selection as some of the other sites that I have listed, but it has great lists of fabrics, patterns, magazines and so forth. Their sale stuff ranges from $5-6 on designer stuff.

Check out this flannel that I found on Harts Fabric. It is called carnival bloom cotton flannel fabric brown. Hopefuly in a week or two I am going to separate out the list of online quilt shops and I am going to put them in lists of my favorites and some that are something to look at, but not necessarily my favorites. I like the sites that have a lot of different kinds of things and great fabric and some sites just have a couple things or fabric I don't care for. If you have any suggestions, let me know. I want to add sites that people like to look at.

No comments: