Saturday, December 20, 2008

New Site and Fabric

I got my Christmas present from Abby today, and opened it. I know, it is several days before Christmas, but I just can't wait. (Unless it is from my mom and she is trying it on me and I have my eyes closed. Then for some reason, because I can feel it, it is ok to wait until Christmas.) She gave me two really really cute patterns. One of them led me to Thimble Blossoms. She got me this one, which is called Babydoll and it is pattern #105. It has instructions for one little girl sized quilt and one quilt for her baby doll. I love the circles in the pattern.Sorry the image is so small. I couldn't get the page to load on my computer. My computer is having a lot of problems right now. I really like this site because it has a lot of more modern designs. You can buy any of them on their Etsy shop.

The best part of this site was seeing the creations of the people that have made one of my most recent new Moda Collections: Cotton Blossoms. I love the brown fabrics in this collection. You must take a look at it on any fabric website. You can mix and match all the different colors that are in this collection: green, orange, brown, and much more.

Then I clicked on a link to another shop and found Cotton Way. Wow, there are some really really amazing patterns on this site. Like this one called Star Struck.
The lady that runs this site has an amazing list of patterns. Everyone really must check it out!

So, the next new site that I added I found on a fabric at Walmart of all places. I don't really like the picture of this fabric online, but I loved it in the store. I really really like butterflies. This is something that if you read this blog you will realize from time to time. Cranston Village has a few unique and different materials. Here is the one that I really like. As far as I can tell, all of the projects that they have on their site, you can download all the patterns. While, I particuarly don't like all the projects, they are really good instructions. I really like their fall harvest table runner. Hope that you enjoy the new sites!

4 comments:

coryshay said...

that star quilt is gorgeous!! Abby did a good job!

coryshay said...

ps have you seen the bloom quilt on thimble blossoms?? I have been trying to find this pattern!! It's a must have!!!!

Randy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amalie said...

it is a cute pattern. I really like it. I am glad that it was on this site.