Monday, December 15, 2008

Going through my patterns

So, I was going through my patterns since I don't have to work in the mornings this week and I am going out of town for a whole week next week, I wanted to plan out what I am going to work on and take with me. So, I found this pattern in my stuff. I had totally forgotten about it. I am so excited to work on it. It is called Ciopinno from Quilt Soup pattern co. Ciopinno is apparently a Italian seafood stew and the stew recipe is attached in the pattern. Fun. But then I checked out the Quilt Soup Company website and also their blog. Oh my! They are just a pattern company and they have some really really fun stuff. This next one is the other one that caught my eye. It is called Love Ya Oodles. Cute huh!! It looks like most of the patterns a little more than beginner piecing and some applique involved. But, don't let that scare you! Piecing is easy after you start and the pictures and diagrams in the patterns are easy to figure out. Do a google search of applique and you will find lots of videos to help on youTube. There are also a few free patterns. This next one, called Spoonful of Sugar is one of the free patterns. I think that I am going to have to make this one. So, you need to also check out their blog. They have some great links to other blogs. I am going to try and put them on the list of blogs on this page so you can all get to them from here. Hope that you enjoy!

1 comment:

Miss said...

I love the colors on this one! so beautiful. My quilts are shameful compared to these lol.