Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Pattern Sites

So, most of the patterns I like that don't come in books come from Pieces from my Heart. They have a store and I thought that their prices would be different from the other online stores, but they are exactly the same. Also, for those who look at the blog regularly I added a few new stores to the material list today.

1st- Burk Fabrics- good prices not to huge a selection. Easy site to use. You can't scroll though the list of fabrics it goes page by page. That I don't like too much.

2nd- Colonial Crafts- this material is exactly what the title states. It is a little more old fashioned prints, twills, oilcloth, homespun, plaids. This is an excellent site for material for types of projects that you might put up around the 4th of July.

3rd- For those who are into Knitting and Crocheting, I have added two new sites that have great patterns and also some free patterns.

4th- Heart of Dixie Quilt Shop- very easy to use site. Has a good selection of fabric, no necessarily designer fabric. There is a 15% of your purchase code 01122 right now on their site.

5th- The Home Town Quilter- This site has designer prints and patterns. They are having a Christmas sale of 25% of a purchase of $25 or more. It is a good addition to my list of material shops.

Well, I have to finish posting, but I have a list of several more posts that I will be adding in the next couple days. There is just so much to find and see!

No comments: