Sunday, January 7, 2018

Christmas 2017

Many years ago, I had to decide to let a few things go.  This blog was one of them.  I realized that if I wanted to have time to be a working mom and still sew that I couldn't spend time really posting.  So, I backed off and enjoyed a few years with my kids.  Does that mean that I stopped sewing?  Nope.  In fact I have sewn so many items in the past 5 years that I would have to spend a couple weeks sorting through the pictures to be able to find them all.

As I was taking down my Christmas quilts, I thought, I need to document my favorite part of the year.  I used to have one small 5 foot by 3 foot cupboard to put my quilts in.  Now, I can only put my mini quilts, table runners, pillow covers in that space.  1/3 of those quilts are my Christmas quilts.  So I took some quick, unedited candid pictures of my quilt corner to post.

I LOVE my Christmas dresden quilt.  I love the carpenters star quilt on the back of the couch and while I have a million Valentines day quilt to pull out, I am sad that these had to go.  Several are just panel quilts that I bought over the years and finished in 2016.  So, here they are for your enjoyment.




No comments: