Monday, January 29, 2018

Do one thing every day that makes you happy

Do one thing every day that makes you happy.  Ok, I did that today.  I found this pillow top after I saw it on my blog when I was searching for another post and wondered where I had put it.  I knew that I had never finished it.  When I sewed it, I didn't have a rectangular pillow form at the time.  I eventually bought the form and couldn't remember why I bought it!!! So it never got finished.  I found it in the middle of a stack of fabric.

I had to add another inch on the top and bottom border at the first post of this pillow cover in March 2009 (yikes!!)  But, I grabbed some white scraps to add as backing that I pieced together and got it on the pillow form.  Yay!!  It only took 20 minutes, but man, it took too many years to finish that project.

scrappy pieced backing

Ironed and looking great with a finished edge 


Sigh, it looks so great!!!  I am so excited to put this out in my decoration area.  


I am happy.  I got to sew today, I finished a project today, I love the final product and I am grateful for the time to do something I enjoy.  I hope that anyone who reads this, takes the time to live in the moment today and do something they love!!

Hope you enjoyed.


No comments: