Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Halloween Placemats

It's January.  The month that I spend time finishing all my old projects.  So, naturally I spent a day working on some Halloween place-mats.  😆😂.  I bought this line of Michael Miller fabric called Nevermore in either 2014 or 2015.  I have had it sitting in my to-do pile forever.  Much to my husbands sadness, I really want to have place-mats to go with different holidays and seasons.  I don't think that I will ever purchase fun colored plates or serving sets like I want to.  The logistics of where to store them in a house that wasn't built for storage are not appealing.  But, making and storing place-mats and napkins in my quilt cupboard...that I can do.

So, I popped in here on my blog to post a picture of them real quick before I put them away in storage.  I had the hardest time deciding whether to make the place-mat out of the white or black fabric, but I love how they turned out once I made that decision.  Hope you enjoy!!




No comments: