Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The vote--4th of July quilt

So, Russ rarely has an opinion on my craft projects. When I ask for his opinion he just says that he had none. Well, he does on this project and so I am going to ask my friends and family what they think. I have made the following Rag Flag Quilt. There are only 42 blue squares and so I could not make 50 stars if I wanted. I think that the flag looks fine with every other square having a star. It is a small quilt and I think that it would look too crowded with too many stars, however, Russ thinks that every square needs a star. So here it is with only half of the stars and you can imagine what it would look like with all stars I think. So, what do you think? All stars or half stars.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

Sorry Russ, I think it looks great as is. You are so talented!!!!

Anonymous said...

Half stars.

Amalie said...

ya, I left it as half stars, sewed around the stars and got it put up in my house. Ah, I love getting projects done.